Flamengo beat Sao Paulo 3-1 at Morumbi within the Copa Brasil final Wednesday, and the VAR audio recordings had been launched by the CBF this Thursday. The fundamental analyzed transfer was the contact of Orasketa’s hand to the second aim of the red-black workforce – the video referee agreed with the choice on the sector.
+ Flamengo explores the work of David Luiz through the week; On Friday, the defender passes new exams
+ Miranda has an ankle harm and is uncertain for Sao Paulo towards Fortaleza
In addition, two extra penalties had been awarded. In each circumstances, the VAR didn’t change the choice of the referee Andersson Daronko.
Arasqueta and Pablo Maia in Sao Paulo towards Flamengo — Photo: Marcos Ribali
The transfer with the Uruguayan occurred on the very starting of the transfer, which ended with a aim by Gabigol. As customary process, there was a test to verify the gate. Video referee Rodrigo Alonso Ferreira spoke with on-field referee Anderson Daronka they usually reached an settlement on the legality of the problem.
– You can test it there, Dalonsa. “I do not see that contact of the hand as a result of I’m behind the corps,” requested the sector decide.
– Anderson (Doronka), we checked. The hand is hooked up to the physique, glued to the physique. Then hit the abdomen and the arm. Then every thing is clear. Can you affirm the aim, – answered the video referee.
This transfer makes use of rule quantity 12, which is named “touching the ball along with your hand”. To make clear the problems, the outline of the measure reinforces: “it’s decided that the hand begins on the high of the armpit, as proven within the illustration. Not each contact of the ball with the participant’s palm/arm is a violation.”
Two different bets with posted checks:
- Everton Ribeiro’s alleged penalty on Patrick: VAR dominated that the Red and Black participant first touched the ball after which a foot-to-foot collision. So he agreed with the sector’s resolution to not award a penalty to Sao Paulo.
- Rodrigo Nestor’s supposed penalty: VAR mentioned the ball from Everton’s Ribeiro hit the São Paulo participant’s elbow, which was glued to his physique. Therefore, he agreed with the choice of the sector to not award a penalty to Flamengo’s aim.
“It will likely be an offense if a participant:
– Conscious contact of the ball with the hand. For instance, hand/hand motion in the direction of the sword;
– Touching the ball with the hand when the hand unnaturally extends the physique. A participant is taken into account to unnaturally enlarge their physique if the place of their hand/hand is just not a consequence of the motion or if the place of the hand/arm can’t be justified by the motion of the participant’s physique in that individual scenario. By putting his hand/arm in such a place, the participant assumes the danger that his hand/arm will likely be touched by the ball and should due to this fact be penalized;
– Score a aim within the aim of the opposing workforce: instantly from touching the ball in his palm/hand, even unintentionally, together with the goalkeeper; or instantly after the ball touches your hand, even when unintentionally.’
+ Want to show your soccer data into money prizes in every spherical of the Brasileirão? Access to Cartola Express!
— Photo: Reproduction