The Federal Circuit confirmed this this Thursday (25). two teenagers, 16 and 17 years outdated, have been identified with monkey pox (monkey pox). Those there have been first records in folks beneath the age of 18 in Brazil.
- MONKEY POWS: perceive the routes of transmission between people and animals and the care required
- DIAGNOSIS: A person has examined optimistic for monkey pox, covid and HIV
According to the Ministry of Health, DF has 170 confirmed cases ailments. Of them, 163 are males and 7 are ladies.
There are extra 187 cases are beneath investigation. Others 282 have been investigated, nevertheless, have been dismissed, in line with the bulletin this Thursday.
On Monday (22), the secretariat reported that there have been 158 confirmed cases in the federal capital. i.e. in 4 days there have been 12 new diagnoses.
Plano Piloto and Águas Claras proceed to be the locations with the best variety of confirmed cases. However, records of diagnoses can be found in nearly all areas of the SFS (see the numbers under).
See case counts by DF area:
- Pilot plan: 32
- Aguas Claras: 25
- Fern: 16
- Seilandia: 14
- Guar: 13
- Planaltina: 7
- Taghuating: 6
- cruise: 5
- Southwest: 5
- vary: 4
- Santa Maria: 4
- Fundo Creek I: 4
- Park: 4
- Vicente Pires: 4
- Riacho Fundo II: 3
- Sobrodinho I: 3
- Itapa: 2
- Kadangoland: 1
- Sobrodinho II: 1
- SCIA: 1
- Option: 1
- Core Bandeirante: 1
- San Sebastian: 1
- Botanical backyard: 1
See the variety of cases by age group in DF:
- from 0 to 10 years: 0
- from 11 to 19 years: 3
- from 20 to 29 years: 61
- from 30 to 39 years outdated: 79
- from 40 to 49 years: 20
- from 50 to 59 years: 7
- 60 years and older: 0
What is monkey pox?
Monkey pox is a uncommon viral illness that’s transmitted by way of shut contact with an contaminated individual. The most typical preliminary signs are:
- Pain in the muscle tissue
- Pain in the again
- Swollen nodes (lymph nodes)
Transfer can happen in the next methods:
- In case of contact with the virus: with an contaminated animal, individual, or supplies, together with by way of animal bites and scratches, dealing with wild animals, or utilizing merchandise produced from contaminated animals. It is just not but identified which animal carries the virus in the wild, though African rodents are suspected to play a job in the transmission of smallpox to people.
- From individual to individual: by direct contact with bodily fluids equivalent to blood and pus, secretions from the respiratory tract or wounds from an contaminated individual, throughout intimate contact – together with throughout intercourse – and by kissing, hugging or touching components of the physique with wounds brought on by the illness. It is just not but identified whether or not monkeypox may be transmitted by way of semen or vaginal fluids.
- contaminated supplies which have touched bodily fluids or wounds, equivalent to clothes or sheets;
- From mom to fetus by way of the placenta;
- From mom to youngster throughout or after childbirth, with skin-to-skin contact;
- Ulcers, sores or ulcers in the mouth they will also be contagious, which suggests the virus may be unfold by way of saliva.
Read extra information in regards to the area at g1 DF.